Wighton Scottish song & musical instrument classes
The Friends of Wighton’s popular programme of Scottish traditional song and music workshops will restart on Saturday 10th January.
The classes are tutored by well-known local musicians and offer an opportunity for both beginners and singers / players to learn in a friendly group environment.
On offer are classes in Gaelic song, Scots song, fiddle, whistle and harp.
– Gaelic song with Wilma Kennedy at 10am,
– fiddle at 11am with Anna Olafsson/Karen Hannah, followed by beginner fiddle at 12noon,
– whistle with Helen Forbes at 12.30pm
– Simon Chadwick’s harp class at 2pm.
– The Wighton Singers will meet on Tuesday 13th at 2pm.
For more info please see the “what’s on” page linked above.